Raffles City Singapore

2 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178882

Description

Raffles City Singapore, Grade A Office SINGAPORE

Raffles City Singapore, Singapore Grade A Office Space For Lease. Call 97528885. Singapore Office for Lease. Grade A Office Singapore. Office Space For Rental.

Raffles City Singapore is a prime landmark within the Civic and Cultural District and one of Singapore’s largest integrated developments. Served by three MRT lines including City Hall MRT interchange station, it comprises the 42-storey Raffles City Tower, 5-storey Raffles City Shopping Centre, Raffles City Convention Centre, the 73-storey Swissôtel The Stamford Singapore and the 28-storey twin-towers Fairmont Singapore. Designed by world-renowned architect I M Pei to be “the city within a city”, Raffles City opened in 1986 and links the tourist and shopping artery of Orchard Road with the commercial and financial area in and around Raffles Place.

Raffles City Singapore is a prime landmark and an integrated development comprising the 42-storey Raffles City Tower, a seven-storey building housing Raffles City Shopping Centre, Raffles City Convention Centre and basement car parks; the 73-storey Swissôtel The Stamford and the 28-storey twin-tower Fairmont Singapore. One of Singapore’s largest mixed-use developments, the property is linked to City Hall MRT interchange and the Esplanade MRT station. Its convenient location and diversified retail outlets make it a destination where locals and tourists alike converge. CapitaLand Commercial Trust holds a 60.0% interest in Raffles City Singapore through RCS Trust, the special purpose trust for the development, with CapitaLand Mall Trust owning the remaining 40.0% stake. Green Features Raffles City Singapore’s effective use of landscaping on the building’s rooftop helps keep façade temperatures to a minimum, while the utilisation of aluminum strips fitted at the skylight offers shade from the sun. These strips were recently replaced with enhanced versions to improve energy efficiency. The development optimises natural lighting as far as possible and is equipped with high frequency ballast light fittings in the car park. Motion detectors for lighting are also installed in all of the restrooms.

  • Address: 2 Stamford Road
  • City: CITY HALL/ CLARK QUAY
  • Zip/Postal Code: 178882
  • Country: Singapore